Oxford Centar International Language Centre - Podgorica, Montenegro
OXFORD CENTAR, ESTABLISHED IN 1987, is an EAQUALS full member in Podgorica, Montenegro with over 20 teachers and 1000 students per semester, offering general, and business English as well Italian
Oxford Centar - International Language Centre was established in 1987. The School is a full member of EAQUALS, the European Association for Quality in Language Services, and has attained the ISO 9001 certificate for quality issued by JUQS and International Quality Network. Recently the school has been accredited by LCCI (London Chamber of Commerce and Industry) to offer international qualifications in Business English (www.lccibalkans.net). We teach about 1300 adult students and 600 young learners per semester (four months). We offer specialized classes for children, teenagers and adults. The school is located in a modern complex in the economic centre of Podgorica.
According to national education reform guidelines published in 2001 by the Foundation of Open Society and the Ministry of Education of Montenegro, Oxford Center is singled out for its merit as a private language school. The programmes used by Oxford Centar Podgorica were the first to be accredited by the Education Department in Montenegro. Oxford Centar is also the first school licensed by the Ministry of Education.
The school offers a wide range of courses for different age groups and levels. The classes are held in the morning, afternoon and evening.
- 64 P.C. Krusvac – Rimski Trg
- Tel: +382 20 234425
- Fax: +382 20 235425
- Business English: CEFR - Levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1
- CEFR - Levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2.
- General and for specific purposes.
- In-company courses
- Intensity: 2x2 lpw for al, 1x2 lpw for yl.
- Primary school children, teenagers and adult courses.
- After each level, students sit the final exam and successful candidates obtain the certificate according to the Common European Framework.