Why do language course providers seek accreditation by EAQUALS? There are considerable benefits of different kinds, depending on the schools.
- Credible guarantee of quality both for course participants and clients through EAQUALS unique international accreditation system.
- The EAQUALS accreditation logo provides promotional advantages, transparency, and International recognition.
- The right to issue international EAQUALS certification of students' achievement and language level.
- Involvement in EAQUALS meetings, including the November workshops focusing on special interest projects, and international networking.
- Plentiful opportunities to form partnerships between institutions of different kinds due to the diversity and geographic spread of EAQUALS members (over 25 countries).
- Support in applying the principles and levels of the Common European Framework of Reference, the main point of reference for curricula and examinations.
- Availability of help with and resources for specialised staff and management training and information on leading-edge developments in the field.