EAQUALS ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
27-29 April 2023
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Eaquals Annual International Conference provides an opportunity to exchange expertise and examples of best practice with an audience of language education professionals from over 40 countries. Members and non-members of our Association will attend and delegates will include academic managers, language teachers and business directors along with specialists from international education organisations.
The 2023 conference programme will be organised under 4 main strands:
- Language teaching and learning
- Course design, CEFR and assessment
- Staff development & wellbeing
- Leadership and Management
We are looking for practical topics and case studies that will actively engage participants. Proposals MUST link to one of the conference strands (please choose the strand that is the best fit) and meet at least two of the criteria below:
- Practical solutions for participants to use in their institutions
- Explore trends and developments that are current and applicable
- Focus on language learning from the perspective of several different languages and/or different educational contexts
Format of presentations and workshops
These will be delivered as breakout sessions for up to a maximum of 50 participants.
- Presentations will be delivered in 40-minute slots. Your presentation should take no more than 35 minutes and you should allow 5 minutes at the end for a question-and-answer session.
- Workshops must be interactive and may be a forum for sharing expertise between participants. They will be delivered in 60-minute slots.
Click below to submit your proposals before 28th November 2022.