The conference will raise awareness of the ’21st Century Skills’ as well as exploring their importance for language learning and teaching from various angles. The objectives are:
- to provide a professional development (PD) opportunity on an international level
- to motivate the participants and to promote the joy and satisfaction in their job
- to invite the participants to reflect on their roles as teachers
- to encourage them to welcome new developments and to integrate them into their work
- to foster networking among teachers and exchange of ideas on a national and international level.