The Eaquals Annual International conference is open to all, both members and non-members, and provides a rich programme of professional development for centre owners, directors, academic managers, teacher trainers as well as researchers and teachers alike.
The 2024 conference will take place in the city of Lisbon in Portugal and we are looking forward to welcoming you all there.
The conference programme will be organised under the following themes:
- Best practice in language teaching and learning
- Course design, CEFR & assessment
- Leadership & Management
- AI developments in language education
Call for proposals
We are looking for practical topics and case studies that will actively engage participants. Proposals must link to only one of the conference strands (please choose the strand that is the best fit) and meet at least two of the criteria below:
- Practical solutions for participants to use in their institutions
- Explore trends and developments that are current and applicable
- Focus on language learning from the perspective of several different languages and/or different educational contexts
Proposals must reach Eaquals before 12.00pm (UK time) on 9th October 2023.
Please check back regularly for updates on the conference or use the hashtag #eaquals2024lisbon.