What do we need to consider when organising language courses for primary-aged children? This webinar looks at:
- The physical space-how we can make the classroom into a safe, healthy, comfortable and creative learning environment.
- Choosing teachers and helping them to prepare, create and share resources. Helping teachers manage resources and equipment.
- Keeping track of what is going on in the classroom without interfering.
- Motivation: praise versus admiration. When to encourage more, when to be happy with what you’ve got.
- Keeping parents informed and involved.
- Syllabus development; what to consider for short term and long term learning outcomes.