Become an Associate Member
Eaquals Associate Membership
We encourage applications from organisations that support Eaquals’ aims of fostering and promoting quality in language education worldwide. The types of organisation eligible for membership include:
- leading cultural bodies,
- examination board (additional criteria apply),
- educational publishers, ministry of education institutions,
- national accreditation bodies,
- international associations involved in language education,
- Foundations, trusts and associations with groups of schools that are Eaquals members.
Benefits of Eaquals Associate Membership
- Opportunities to form local and international partnerships, providing further recourse to market intelligence.
- Participant in projects at global level e.g. Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Increased brand recognition in more than 25 languages
- Opportunity to take part in the annual Member Event Fund
- Annual Eaquals International Conference provides the opportunity to connect with international media related to the sector e.g. EL Gazette, The PIE.
- Eaquals presence at international fairs and representation at events worldwide in a variety of contexts, which raises our profile and works to make members visible
Apply for Associate Membership
All applications are considered by the Associate Membership Committee, chaired by a member of the Eaquals Board. In the case of examination boards, the committee may ask for an independent review of the applicant’s fulfilment of the additional criteria. The committee then makes a recommendation to the Board, who vote on acceptance of the applicant.
If you wish to apply, please complete the application form here. We look forward to hearing from you!