One of Eaquals aims is to offer training and support for those working in the field of language education, and academic managers play an instrumental role in any language centre. We are widely known for our involvement in developing the skills and expertise of academic managers. Our training and consultancy portfolio provides guiding principles and tools for managers in the key areas of their work.
- Managing a language education centre and developing management skills
- Using the Eaquals Academic Management Competency Framework
- Communication and team building skills for directors of studies
- Managing staff performance, and designing and managing performance review systems
- Managing the teaching team: induction for new staff, teacher observation systems and in-service professional development
- Coaching and mentoring
We work with an international team of expert trainers and consultants. We start by understanding your needs and defining your goals. This ensures we develop and adapt the programme and materials designed for your specific needs and context.
Let us know your training needs.
Contact us to see how Eaquals can support the development of your organisation firstname.lastname@example.org