Eaquals is widely known for its work in developing the skills and expertise of academic managers working in the language education sector.
Our inspection scheme sets out standards for best practice in academic management and we work with our Accredited Members to build capacity in this area. We deliver practical training and development to academic managers through our public conferences, member meetings, via webinars and our bespoke training services.
We are expert in:
- Course design and assessment, particularly in relation to implementing the CEFR
- Managing staff performance, and designing and managing performance review systems
- Managing staff development, including induction for new staff, teacher observation systems and in-service professional development
- Managing quality in language education centres; institutional self-assessment, setting up and monitoring internal quality assurance systems
- Developing general management skills; the role of the Director of Studies, communication and interpersonal skills
Eaquals members can access a range of practical tools and resources for academic managers from the Members Area of our website.
Join us at our next International Conference to benefit from our expertise or contact us to discuss your specific needs.