The Bridge: English Teacher
Position: ENGLISH TEACHER WANTED
Who we are:
The Bridge is a language centre which specialises in teaching English, located in Bratislava. We provide professional and high-quality English language courses for students with various goals and focuses.
We are active members of international and national professional organisations. Cooperation with the best and an ongoing process of improving quality are key elements of our high-quality educational institution. In 2020 we were the first language centre in Slovakia to become accredited by Eaquals – international recognition for excellence in language education.
Teachers play an important role at our school. It is their fundamental contribution to the success of our students that makes our school great. We value the hard work of our teachers, respect them and provide a range of incentives and tools to support them in progressing in their teaching career. Because we know that a happy, engaged and supported teacher will provide the best learning experience for students.
We are seeking a full-time English teacher with CELTA/DELTA/TESOL qualifications (or respective alternative) to join our team. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, life-long learner, flexible, professional and dedicated team player to join our team.
Why join The Bridge team:
- Eaqualsaccredited school
- Teaching individuals + group classes, different language levels / age groups between 20-35 lessons a week (upon agreement)
- Professional team of teachers and colleagues
- Induction process with effective buddy programme
- Relocation support including assistance with legal issues and finding a flat
- Team building activities and events
- Opportunities to grow your potential in different areas
- Open staff room, extensive library, the school Café open also to the public
- Attractive location – multicultural environment, location of the school in the Old Town of Bratislava
At the Bridge we believe that the key factor for quality education is a good teacher, therefore we support our teachers and provide a supporting platform for their continual development. We promote a humanistic and student-centred approach within the necessary constraints of curriculum specifications that facilitate visible learning. Our teaching method is eclectic, but based on communicative approach with a strong focus on individual needs.
We are looking for teachers who are as passionate about teaching as the ´owners´. If we have just described you, please send your CV to email@example.com.