You can access the full programme here together with details of the sessions and profiles of the speakers.
The 3-day event includes a full-day management training workshop, on Thursday 21 April followed by a varied programme of practical professional development electives, sharing best practice and expertise in international language education.
Our keynote speakers will be
- George Pickering, renowned educational coach, consultant and trainer
- Neus Figueras, Expert member of the European Association for Language Testing and Assessment (EALTA), winner of the British Council 2015 International Assessment Award
- Jackie Kassteen, expert on international education marketing and policy
- Philip Kerr, teacher trainer and author of the Inside Out coursebook series and methodology title ‘Translation and Own-Language Activities’
- Sarah Mercer, Professor of Foreign Language Teaching at the University of Graz and co-author of ‘Exploring Psychology in Language Learning and Teaching’
They will be joined by expert trainers and presenters drawn from our international network of Accredited and Associate Members.
Attending our 25th Anniversary Conference? Don’t forget to look at out Practical Guide for useful tips.