Entries are now open for the Eaquals Teacher Award Scheme 2018.
The mission of Eaquals is to foster excellence in language education across the world by providing guidance and support to teaching institutions and individuals.
Eaquals recognises the hard work and dedication required to be an outstanding teacher. The Eaquals Teacher Award was created to honour exceptional language teachers at all levels and in all contexts.
The main aim of the scheme is to promote and disseminate good practices in language teaching, to foster a culture of sharing and to appreciate those dedicated to the language teaching profession.
The winner of the Eaquals Teacher Award will receive:
• €1,000 cash award
• FREE registration, travel and accommodation to attend the 2018 Annual Conference
• A profile report in the Eaquals newsletter
• An article report in the Eaquals blog
Any language teacher who
• has been a classroom teacher for a minimum of three years
• is a member of an Eaquals accredited institution