The Eaquals scholarship scheme is to enable Eaquals-accredited institutions disadvantaged by challenging business environments, unfavourable exchange rates and local political issues, to benefit from funding to attend Eaquals conference.
There will be a total of 5 scholarships offered for attendance at the Eaquals annual international conference.
What is offered by the scholarship scheme?
- Waiver of conference fee
- €200 as contribution towards travel/accommodation costs
- Free attendance at informal and formal dinners
- Assistance with finding low-cost quality accommodation e.g. with local homestays where possible/appropriate
- Applicants must submit an application form. The Eaquals Scholarship committee review applicants.
- Eligible applications will be rated according to the level of volunteered contribution and a stated commitment to participate at conference with help and guidance provided for this from a designated Eaquals mentor. This may take the form of a presentation, workshop, seminar, participation in any ongoing Eaquals projects, providing a roving reporter role or similar etc.
- Where an application includes a speaker proposal that is rejected on grounds of programme design, a scholarship may still be awarded with invitation to join and contribute to a specific special interest project or seminar.
Requirements of scholarship
- Successful scholarship applicants will attend dinners and social events for new members and assist with welcoming them into the association.
- Successful scholarship applicants will submit a personal report on highlights of the conference that can be published on the Eaquals website.
Terms and Conditions
- More than one person may apply from the same institution.
- Scholarship funding may be shared between members of the same institution, where only one applicant has been successful from that institution.
- A successful applicant may not be re-awarded the same scholarship for a conference in two consecutive years.
- Deadline for applications is 1st March 2022.
Click here to apply