Position: ENGLISH TEACHERS
We are a boutique school specially tailored to teach and improve all English skills for students of any level of English and from all walks of life. We bring the latest teaching methodology and technology to our interactive, exclusive custom-made lessons. We offer several types of courses, all focused on helping our students develop their language skills, from General English to Exam Courses, to students of all ages. While students are keen to learn, we are here to teach!
ACE English Malta’s location in the Bay Street Shopping Complex, right at the heart of Malta’s premier tourist destination, St Julian’s, makes it a truly amazing location for both students and staff to enjoy. St Julian’s has developed into one of the island’s most upmarket and sought after residential areas, as well as a nightlife and entertainment centre, especially for the young and young at heart.
ACE English Malta is looking for experienced teachers to join its winning team for a paid work experience opportunity. The position is available for qualified teachers who are willing to teach during the summer from June to September – the start and end dates are negotiable depending on your availability.
As part of your work experience package, you will be provided with free accommodation for the duration of your employment – an apartment shared with fellow teaching staff.
We are looking for English language teachers to work with us all year-round and become part of our dynamic and forward-thinking team. You would be teaching students from around the world in a multi-cultural learning environment, equipped with the latest technology, and supported by a team who will help you to reach your highest potential.
- An international certificate at National Qualifications Framework level five (5) or above in English language teaching to speakers of other languages or a higher qualification from a recognised institution (E.g. CELTA / DELTA / MATESOL)
- TEFL and A-level certificate in English (minimum Grade C)
Why work with us
- You can be part of an international team in a fun and friendly environment
- You can experience work at an Eaquals accredited school
- You can make use of ready-made lessons and materials which minimalizes planning time
- You can make the most of your summer and see the beautiful island of Malta by participating in our programme of daily leisure events and activities
How to apply
Visit the following link where you can submit your application and CV: https://www.aceenglishmalta.com/work-with-us/elt-teacher/
To learn more about what we do visit our website and social media pages:
We look forward to hearing from you!