CALL FOR SPEAKERS: EAQUALS ONLINE 2023
6-7 October 2023
Eaquals Online 2023 is an opportunity to engage with and exchange expertise and best practice in the field of language teaching and learning at a global level.
The call for speakers is limited to current Eaquals members, including accredited, associate and individual members.
The 2023 online event will be based around the theme of Innovation in Language Teaching and focus on the following three strands:
- Strand 1: Best Practice in Teaching & Learning
- Strand 2: The current & future role of AI in education
- Strand 3: Sustainability & Climate Impact
Presentations will be delivered in 45-minute slots. The presentation should take approximately 35 minutes allowing 10 minutes for questions & answers. We are looking for practical topics and/or case studies that will be of relevance to all those within the international education sector, in this call for speakers. Presentations are welcomed in all languages.
Proposals must link to one of the event themes and meet all of the following criteria:
- Practical solutions for participants to use in their institutions
- Explore trends and developments that are current and applicable
- Focus on language learning from the perspective of several different languages and/or different educational contexts
Click on the button below to submit your proposal before 30th June 2023.