EAQUALS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME 2024
The Eaquals scholarship scheme is to enable Eaquals-accredited institutions disadvantaged by challenging business environments, unfavourable exchange rates and local political issues, to benefit from funding to attend the annual Eaquals conference.
There will be a total of 5 scholarships offered for attendance at the Eaquals annual international conference.
What is offered by the scholarship scheme?
- Waiver of conference fee
- €200 as contribution towards travel and/or accommodation costs
- Free attendance at informal and formal dinners at conference
- Applicants must submit an application form.
- Eligible applications will be rated according to the level of volunteered contribution and a stated commitment to participate at conference. This may take the form of a presentation, workshop, seminar, providing a roving reporter role or similar etc.
- Where an application includes a speaker proposal that is rejected on grounds of programme design, a scholarship may still be awarded.
Requirements of scholarship
- Successful scholarship applicants will attend conference dinners and any related social events
- Successful scholarship applicants will assist with conference promotion if/when required
- Successful scholarship applicants will submit a personal report on highlights of the conference that can be published on the Eaquals website within two weeks of end of conference
Terms and Conditions
- More than one person may apply from the same institution.
- Scholarship funding may be shared between members of the same institution, where only one applicant has been successful from that institution.
- A successful applicant may not be re-awarded the same scholarship for a conference in two consecutive years.
- Deadline for applications is 6th December 2023
- Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Eaquals Scholarship 2024 + NAME
- Results of the scholarship scheme application will be announced by email.