Five case studies describing how the European Profiling Grid (EPG) is being used in practice were presented at a symposium at the 2016 Eaquals conference. These examples illustrate the relevance of the EPG in a range of contexts:
- in state schools in Italy
- within the OPTIMA association of language schools in Bulgaria
- on initial teacher training courses
- as a tool for identifying in-service training needs
- within Instituto Cervantes – a global language organisation
If you are using the EPG, please send a short report on your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can include it on our website.
Find out more about the European Profiling Grid (EPG) here.